How GATE Plays Vital Role for College Going Students?
Nowadays the importance of GATEis no less than any prime exams conducted by govt. of India for Civil services, Engineering services, defence services etc. Every year the number of applicants are increasing monotonically.
Imperial Institute Of Excellence - GATE Coaching Classes
to the survey only 26% engineers are capable for jobs in India which is the huge loss of country’s human resource. To prevent this loss AICTE has decided to make
GATE compulsory for every B.E. / B.Tech students.
The HRD Ministry concerned about the quality of engineering students graduating every year, the government is proposing to test their “attainment levels”
through this examination.
Preparation strategy for final year students
Final year students have enough time for self-study since they have less class schedule in college. At least 4-6 hours of self-study is required to crack GATE in current year with good rank and student should not have
to involve in any curricular activity in college and outside.
It would be better to go any private institute for preparation which will save time to makestrategy and collection of contents.
GATE exam Tips for Final Year students
- The GATE exam is conducted every year in the month of February, those students who are in Final Year have taken all the theoretical study and they are in full swing to catch the syllabus.
- It is better to revise the concepts and have a thorough understanding of the mostimportant topics in advance when they were taught in the class.
- As when student is predetermined to take the test seriously, he will look at important topics more deeply which is required.
- In order to track the depth and knowledge analysis should be done in advance so try to solve the recent paper, may be of previous year so that you may know where you lack.
- After solving the paper you will have two advantages-
- You will be able to get which are the important topics which are regularly asked.
- You may be able to track the overall areas where you need to work.
- Make a time table in which you may give equal weight age to the important topics in each subject. Study all the topics well.
- After the overall study now you may focus on the important topics, as I mentioned that they are regularly asked.
Preparation strategy for 3rd year students
You believe it or not but it’s true that the students preparing for GATE from the beginning of 3rd years are much better than that of final year students and mostly they are the toppers.
We would like to suggest all the 3rd years’
student to join GATE institute as soon as possible.
GATE exam Tips for pre-final year students
- In order to get the basic idea of the exam one should try to give the GATE exam in pre final year also so as to get the experience as Gate score is valid for two years.
- There may be some topics which you will get to study in final year but more than 80% course is actually covered till pre final year.
- With positive frame of mind try to solve the question paper of the previous years as to get the precise and analysis.
- There is no need to study the topics of final year as it may result in wastage of timeand you may cram some wrong concepts when the Exam is approaching.
- If one wants to get the idea of the topics then it is advisable to do so, but if there is time and you have finished the revision of the course.
The coaching institutes play very vital role in guiding students in best possible way. The institutes which are having experienced faculties who will prepare you for your GATE Exam and will provides the best guidence for students to
achieve their goals in GATE Examinations.